One of the blocks broke under the leg :( what now?

SuzyAbbott

LifeTime Supporter
Dec 29, 2011
Hamilton, NJ
Any thoughts on how to fix a broken block under one of the legs of the pool? that corner has dropped now and I'm worried that it's putting too much pressure on that corner of the liner. the other corner is filled to the bottom of the white band around the liner, the corner that dropped is to the hole where it would overflow. should I be freaked out? any easy ways to fix it???

Thanks!
Suzy

i dont know about that size, but on my 16x32 I was unable to jack it up due to the weight of the water. Even with it down to only 1/4 full. If the block was in the center you could probably get away with draining a portion of your pool. Also with the design of the liner on the rectangular intex pools, it is very hard to find a spot where jacking up the pool wont rip the liner

Unfortunately you may wind up draining it almost completely. That is what happened to me. But in doing so I was able to work slower & fix the area properly instead of being in a hurry because of the pool being jacked up.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.