F500's Final Pool Photos - Landscaping finished

F500

LifeTime Supporter
Sep 11, 2007
Madisonville, LA
Landscaping is finally done. Water temp has been in the upper 70s and we have been swimming for three weeks now. Life is good.

Attachments

• final1.jpg
    final1.jpg
    82.3 KB · Views: 308
  • final2.jpg
    final2.jpg
    70 KB · Views: 308
  • final3.jpg
    final3.jpg
    88.6 KB · Views: 308
Lee, the pool and surrounds look wonderful......very inviting. That water fountain is fab. May I ask where you found it?

If you have been swimming in 70's...even upper 70's, are you wearing a wet suit? :shock:

Geeze, I gotta' have at least 83...... and then I have to get in v e r y ..... s l o w l y !

Thanks for the pix and enjoy your new oasis :)

jjparrish said:
Lee, the pool and surrounds look wonderful......very inviting. That water fountain is fab. May I ask where you found it?

If you have been swimming in 70's...even upper 70's, are you wearing a wet suit? :shock:

Geeze, I gotta' have at least 83...... and then I have to get in v e r y ..... s l o w l y !

Thanks for the pix and enjoy your new oasis :)

The water fountain is made by Henri. It retails for about $3500, but we found this one tucked in the corner of a nursery after Hurricane Katrina. Got it for $700. We actually bought it before the house was finished and hauled it around for a month in the back of my truck (over 1000 lbs.).

I did wear a wetsuit the first time I got in at around 70 degrees. I am used to SCUBA diving in cool water so the 70s is no big deal. A little while ago the water temp was 82; very nice.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.