Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: F500's Final Pool Photos - Landscaping finished

1. Back To Top    #1

F500's Final Pool Photos - Landscaping finished

Landscaping is finally done. Water temp has been in the upper 70s and we have been swimming for three weeks now. Life is good.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Lee
    10200 gal 12x24 IG vinyl, Dual Main Drains, Sta Rite System 3 cartridge filter, 1.5 HP pump, Zodiac LM3 SWCG, Letro Platinum w/booster, Colorlogic, Spraydeck, Deck jets, Oasis 36" Arch Waterfall, custom built BBQ island

2. Back To Top    #2

Lee... I think it looks great. You did a very nice job. The fountain on the patio really ties everything together.
    Enjoy
    Ric W
    My Pool
    8605 gal fiberglass, 3/4 hp pump, sand filter, aquabot cleaner, heat siphon heat pump, tiger river(sumatran) spa

3. Back To Top    #3
    Lee, the pool and surrounds look wonderful......very inviting. That water fountain is fab. May I ask where you found it?

If you have been swimming in 70's...even upper 70's, are you wearing a wet suit?

Geeze, I gotta' have at least 83...... and then I have to get in v e r y ..... s l o w l y !

Thanks for the pix and enjoy your new oasis
    TFP Moderator TF100 Test Kit TF100 TestKit YouTube Channel PoolMath
    You're done SLAMing when:
    1)You lose 1ppm or less FC overnight, & 2)You have .5ppm CC's or less, & 3)your water is clear.

~ One should not use a sledge hammer to swat a mosquito. ~

If you found TFP helpful and we saved you money ... Become a TFP Supporter!

4. Back To Top    #4

Quote Originally Posted by jjparrish
    Lee, the pool and surrounds look wonderful......very inviting. That water fountain is fab. May I ask where you found it?

If you have been swimming in 70's...even upper 70's, are you wearing a wet suit?

Geeze, I gotta' have at least 83...... and then I have to get in v e r y ..... s l o w l y !

Thanks for the pix and enjoy your new oasis
    The water fountain is made by Henri. It retails for about $3500, but we found this one tucked in the corner of a nursery after Hurricane Katrina. Got it for $700. We actually bought it before the house was finished and hauled it around for a month in the back of my truck (over 1000 lbs.).

I did wear a wetsuit the first time I got in at around 70 degrees. I am used to SCUBA diving in cool water so the 70s is no big deal. A little while ago the water temp was 82; very nice.
    Lee
    10200 gal 12x24 IG vinyl, Dual Main Drains, Sta Rite System 3 cartridge filter, 1.5 HP pump, Zodiac LM3 SWCG, Letro Platinum w/booster, Colorlogic, Spraydeck, Deck jets, Oasis 36" Arch Waterfall, custom built BBQ island

5. Back To Top    #5
    Lee, what a deal! You hauled it around in your truck for a month.....1,000 lbs.....with our gas prices

It is beautiful and you have a story to go along with it! Enjoy.
    TFP Moderator TF100 Test Kit TF100 TestKit YouTube Channel PoolMath
    You're done SLAMing when:
    1)You lose 1ppm or less FC overnight, & 2)You have .5ppm CC's or less, & 3)your water is clear.

~ One should not use a sledge hammer to swat a mosquito. ~

If you found TFP helpful and we saved you money ... Become a TFP Supporter!

6. Back To Top    #6
    Nicely layed out. Landscaping really gives the feel of relaxation, no stress.
    IG 18x36 oval vinyl, Spill over spa, Northstar 2hp-2spd, 2.5" piping, S310T 500lb Sand filter, 400k gas heater, AutoPilot SWCG
    http://www.tftestkits.net/