Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Polaris AutoClear Plus

1. Back To Top    #1

Polaris AutoClear Plus

Does anyone have experience with this SWG? I know Polaris has a great reputation with its 280, but I can't find much about its SWG or its automation system, the EoS.
    20,000 plaster in ground (finally blue!), Hayward C-1100 Cartridge Filter and Baracuda G4 Automatic Cleaner

2. Back To Top    #2

Vandal,

The reason there was no response to your question is not because we don't like you, we do!

Polaris is just not a major player in the SCG industry or in electronic control systems. They don't promote their products as much as Jandy, Hayward, Goldline, etc....

Sorry you didn't get any responses.
    Sean Assam - Sean@teamhorner.com
    National Accounts and Commercial Products Manager
    AquaCal Heat Pumps www.aquacal.com
    AutoPilot Salt Chlorine Generators www.autopilot.com

3. Back To Top    #3
    That's kind of what I figured. The PB I decided to go with said that he didn't recommend that system and thought that it was being phased out anyway. He offered the systems from Hayward, Jandy and said he'd do the Intellichlor as well. I'm leaning toward the Pentair, just to keep it the same as my pump, but I'm considering the Jandy as well.
    20,000 plaster in ground (finally blue!), Hayward C-1100 Cartridge Filter and Baracuda G4 Automatic Cleaner