Can't find borax

Jul 9, 2011
I live in a small town with a walmart and local grocery store. Neither sell 20 team mule borax. We have a local hardware store that I am going to check but doubt the will have it. Is there any substitute I can use to keep from having to buy it online?

I live in a small town with a walmart and local grocery store. Neither sell 20 team mule borax. We have a local hardware store that I am going to check but doubt the will have it. Is there any substitute I can use to keep from having to buy it online?

wkuengineer said:
I would look again..Walmart should have it...They have changed the packaging & have moved the product over where the diswasher stuff is at.At my local walmart.It is hard see it now since they have a new package.Like I said look in the dish detergent section.Walmart use to keep it on the same shelf with the laundry detergent.Prob be on the otherside of the isle.

wkuengineer said:
check my post from other.Also don't rely on Walmart help.They are going to say we don't carry it.To lazy to look."IF you don't see it we don't carry it"lol

kplaster said:
wkuengineer said:
I would look again..Walmart should have it...They have changed the packaging & have moved the product over where the diswasher stuff is at.At my local walmart.It is hard see it now since they have a new package.Like I said look in the dish detergent section.Walmart use to keep it on the same shelf with the laundry detergent.Prob be on the otherside of the isle.

Thanks for the advice. Found on box by the dishwasher stuff at my local grocery store. Going to check walmart today.

wkuengineer said:
kplaster said:
wkuengineer said:

Thanks for the advice. Found on box by the dishwasher stuff at my local grocery store. Going to check walmart today.
Good deal..I had the same problem.Was looking all over for it & they had moved to the other side with the dish detergent.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Just so everyone knows, I just checked the Wal-mart website and they do list Borax, however they only show it as available in the store, so not able to order online!

That bites.

I think the next time we go to the store I will ask if they can order some just for me and hold it until we come after it...crossing fingers.

I find 20 Mule Team Borax, at my grocery store, hardware stor, WalMart, Target and most other places I look. Maybe it's because we have such hard water here, but in Tucson every place carries it.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.