WOOT! We got it!

lulupalooza

LifeTime Supporter
Mar 29, 2008
Evans, GA
We got the approval for the loan on the pool! So just got to get in to sign the paper work and we'll be the slave to a 24x52 agp :lol: So hopefully in early May the pool will be installed :)

I didn't really want extra payments but hopefully in a year it will be paid in full.

Thanks ya'll well I already know we will be using the BBB method. Now just got to get me a really good test kit. Can someone please point me in the right direction? I surely don't wanna go to Leslies anymore!

lulupalooza said:
Thanks ya'll well I already know we will be using the BBB method. Now just got to get me a really good test kit. Can someone please point me in the right direction? I surely don't wanna go to Leslies anymore!

All the regulars are smiling. You'll want to check out the TF-100 at www.tftestkits.com. Sometimes people get confused and think I/TFP own tftestkits.com, but I don't. It's just the best test kit for the money, and it doesn't hurt that the real owner (duraleigh) is here everyday to answer questions about the kit and balancing your pool water.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.