Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: WOOT! We got it!

1. Back To Top    #1

WOOT! We got it!

We got the approval for the loan on the pool! So just got to get in to sign the paper work and we'll be the slave to a 24x52 agp So hopefully in early May the pool will be installed

I didn't really want extra payments but hopefully in a year it will be paid in full.
    *~ Laura ~*
    27x52 Aquasphere Conquest AGP (approx.17,100 gal)
    1 HP Pentair Dynamo Pump & SD-40 Sand Filter
    TF-100 Test Kit
    BBB User- Salt Added

2. Back To Top    #2
    With all the money we'll help you save in chemicals, it'll be paid off in no time.

Congrats!

Make sure to take plenty of pictures, both for yourself, and to share here.
    TFP Founder

My Pool: 13K gal IG gunite with 7' spa, Pentair Cartridge Filter, Intellichlor IC40 SWG, Polaris 280 Cleaner, TF-100 Test Kit w/ salt test.

3. Back To Top    #3

Congratulations!!! With all the great folks here to help you with any questions you encounter, you can expect to truly have a Trouble Free Pool!!
    Luv& Luk
    -Ted

Having done construction and service for 4 pool companies in 4 states starting in 1988, what I know about pools could fill a couple of books - what I don't know could fill a couple of libraries :-D

POOL SCHOOL, TF Testkits, Jason's Pool Calculator, CYA vs. cl chart, (Just a few DARNED handy links!)

4. Back To Top    #4
    Thanks ya'll well I already know we will be using the BBB method. Now just got to get me a really good test kit. Can someone please point me in the right direction? I surely don't wanna go to Leslies anymore!
    *~ Laura ~*
    TF-100 Test Kit
    BBB User- Salt Added

5. Back To Top    #5
    Quote Originally Posted by lulupalooza
    Thanks ya'll well I already know we will be using the BBB method. Now just got to get me a really good test kit. Can someone please point me in the right direction? I surely don't wanna go to Leslies anymore!
    All the regulars are smiling. You'll want to check out the TF-100 at www.tftestkits.com. Sometimes people get confused and think I/TFP own tftestkits.com, but I don't. It's just the best test kit for the money, and it doesn't hurt that the real owner (duraleigh) is here everyday to answer questions about the kit and balancing your pool water.
    TFP Founder

My Pool: 13K gal IG gunite with 7' spa, Pentair Cartridge Filter, Intellichlor IC40 SWG, Polaris 280 Cleaner, TF-100 Test Kit w/ salt test.

6. Back To Top    #6
    Thanks Sean I am going to order one soon.
    *~ Laura ~*
    TF-100 Test Kit
    BBB User- Salt Added