Best pool cleaner?

I have a Polaris 280 in my pool, and it has been really great. Very durable, and the odd items that I have needed for it (bags and tires and stuff) over the years I have bought pretty cheaply off eBay. It does a great job, climbs the walls all the way to the top of the water... This provides endless amusement as it infuriates our Chinese Pugs and they go crazy trying to attack it... When it turns over it will sometimes blast them with the hose, which makes them so crazy they sometimes fall in the pool...

They both know exactly where the steps are, so they get right back out and bark like crazy for a while... The polaris is easy to use, extremely durable and it does a great job at cleaning every inch of the pool... I don't remember what it cost, I remember thinking it was a little pricey, but totally worth it...

Keldawwg

I LOVE my Kleen Machine that I got off Costco.com last year. It was a fraction of the price of other automatic cleaners at $299 and works amazingly well. However, I rarely see it available for sale anywhere so I'm not sure how much luck you will have finding one...

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.