War and the BBB Method

May 20, 2008
Hello!

Several years ago I deployed overseas, returned home and found a pool (20x40, 30,000 IG Vinyl) in my back yard :? . My wife wanted me to serve as pool boy for my new assignment. I researched and found the BBB method and life was good :lol: , but then...I deployed again, this time to Iraq :cool: , and when I returned just before Christmas I found a new loop lock cover over the pool and life was good :-D and then....the spring came and my wife told my she had an affair with the pool store :shock: and now insist that I use hockey pucks and the "stuff the pool store gave me to make it blue" :evil:

I opened the pool today with the BBB method, and sent my wife to go live with the pool store,
I hope they are happy.
:cheers:

jpwicki said:
Hello!

Several years ago I deployed overseas, returned home and found a pool (20x40, 30,000 IG Vinyl) in my back yard :? . My wife wanted me to serve as pool boy for my new assignment. I researched and found the BBB method and life was good :lol: , but then...I deployed again, this time to Iraq :cool: , and when I returned just before Christmas I found a new loop lock cover over the pool and life was good :-D and then....the spring came and my wife told my she had an affair with the pool store :shock: and now insist that I use hockey pucks and the "stuff the pool store gave me to make it blue" :evil:

I opened the pool today with the BBB method, and sent my wife to go live with the pool store,
I hope they are happy.
:cheers:
Love it!!!!!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.