Overwhelmed! Got my test kit, and I am lost!

Got the monster kit today. Excited. But I dont know where to start. I need to shock the pool OBVI. But, what level do I need to maintain for shock. (pool is light green, cant see the bottom)
Yes, I read up on here. But, I think I am dumb when it comes to this. Maybe I should just hand it to my husband and say GOOD LUCK. But, I really wanted to be able to do this on my own.
HELP! I only ever tested with the cheapy walmart 2 kits. And only ever saw if i needed to add chlorine. (By the way reading the instruction book, that came with the kit, was like reading stereo instruction in chinese to me. :hammer: )

BE kind and help me. I am a bit slow it seems. :oops:

Hey!

Well, let's just go slow and do a few tests at a time. Did you get a TF-100 kit? If not, what kind?

Find a comfortable place to sit indoors where it won't hurt if you spilll a bit of water....kitchen counter works good.

Get you a chair and your test kit and then, using a plastic or styrofoam cup, go out to the pool and retrieve a cupful of water (reach down about a foot deep in the pool) to do the tests. Bring it inside to the counter and post back. We'll do this step by step. :mrgreen:

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.