Online "pool kit" installs worthwhile?

rm1759

May 11, 2012
Hello, noobie here. I searched but did not find this question asked before.

Has anyone tried one of these online sites that will sell you the FG pool, and do an "assisted install"?

The prices look very good, but I know you get what you pay for. I am very handy, and had planned to do the pavers around the pool myself, as well as run some plumbing for some water features outside of the pool area (and connect to the pool system).

It appears that you have find your own excavator to dig, hire your own concrete contractor to pour the coping, and your own electrician to run the power.

They are at your house for two days for the install, and will level the pool for you, and start the backfill process.

Does anyone here have any experience with this?

Bump... I am in the process of doing the same thing. Buying a kit online, get it excavated, then i am going to put the walls up, and pour the cement backfill , then have a PC come in and finished it up... On a 18x38 grecian lazy L I will be saving around $8 going this route. I am inquiring about what online pool kit websites are trusted and who people have used.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.