water is still cloudy

Smykowski

TFP Expert
LifeTime Supporter
TheGoose said:
To the OP: I'm almost sitting in the same boat with you....I've shocked and done everything according to BBB and my water is still cloudy. When I get it figured out I'll be sure to pass it on!

Here comes a thread hijack....mods, please verbally backhand me if needed...
ski, cut that out! :hammer: Butterfly

How long have you been shocking? When I opened my pool yesterday, it was clear. Hazy, but clear. After 36 hours at shock level, I can tell I'm almost done, but not quite. Sand filters are slow, so keep at it.

Re: My BBB Pool is expensive. Advice please!

Eh, don't want to hi-jack this thread. I was past the shocking point, just had cloudy water. Today for example I showed CC = 0, water still cloudy.

I think I have filter issues, not chemistry/algae.

Smykowski said:
TheGoose said:
To the OP: I'm almost sitting in the same boat with you....I've shocked and done everything according to BBB and my water is still cloudy. When I get it figured out I'll be sure to pass it on!

Here comes a thread hijack....mods, please verbally backhand me if needed...

How long have you been shocking? When I opened my pool yesterday, it was clear. Hazy, but clear. After 36 hours at shock level, I can tell I'm almost done, but not quite. Sand filters are slow, so keep at it.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.