Praising the BBB method of pool care

dorpo75

LifeTime Supporter
Jul 8, 2009
NE Ohio
We are starting our 3rd year using the "Trouble Free" way to maintain our pool and I am happy to report that when we took the winter cover off of our pool this past Saturday the water was crystal clear with the exception of about 5 leaves that had made their way to the bottom of the pool! Some of the junk from the cover went it but it is minimal and can be vacuumed up when we get "diver dave" on the job! Our numbers don't look too bad after being covered up since late Sept. '11.

They are:
FC-0
CC-.5 (very light pink, took one drop to clear)
Alk-110
Ph-7.5-7.8
CYA-about 25

I checked with the pool calculator and punched in my numbers and have added the recommended amount of chlorine and CYA (in a tube sock hanging in front of the return)

I have no questions, I am just happy to be underway and gearing up for another great summer using the BBB method! Not only is it EASY but it is reliable and INEXPENSIVE to maintain. Thank you all for being the best, most helpful pool forum out there. It is a blessing that I found you when I did. No green swamps for us!!!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.