Major problem with the forum!

EskimoPie

LifeTime Supporter
Jul 27, 2007
Sahuarita, AZ
Recently due to the rapid growth of TFP and the summer swim season starting to approach there has been a drastic increase in the number of posts on the forum. My normal once-a-day reading of the forum is now taking too much time! Please immediately stop admitting new members and restrict everyone's posting ability to once per day. My boss would very much appreciate it. Thanks! :twisted:

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Another problem

I would like to bring up another more serios issue....................my pb is very upset right now! Unfortunately for him I have somehow seemed to learn all together too much about pools and I've seemed to have created a mind of my own thanks to TFP :lol: :lol: :lol: Too bad for him cause I plan to go way over my quota today! I have also referred 3 other people to the site. I love this forum it has far more than just helped me witht the stress of my new pool build.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.