Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Major problem with the forum!

1. Back To Top    #1

Major problem with the forum!

Recently due to the rapid growth of TFP and the summer swim season starting to approach there has been a drastic increase in the number of posts on the forum. My normal once-a-day reading of the forum is now taking too much time! Please immediately stop admitting new members and restrict everyone's posting ability to once per day. My boss would very much appreciate it. Thanks!
    My Pool:
    12K gal IG gunite with 7' raised spa, gunite waterfall, PebbleTec Caribbean Blue finish, solar heating & in-floor cleaning system

Equipment: Sta-Rite 300' Cartridge Filter, Intellichlor IC20 SWCG, Sta-Rite 400k BTU heater, Intelliflow 4x160 main pump & Sta-Rite 3/4 hp waterfall pump, EasyTouch controlls w/ wireless controller, TF-100 Test Kit w/ salt test.

2. Back To Top    #2

In the Industry
    Eskimo,
    Dave S. - Forum owner
    42k vinyl and concrete pool, 1.5hp pump, 140gpm filter
    TFTestkits , PoolMath , Pool School

3. Back To Top    #3

Quote Originally Posted by duraleigh
    Eskimo,
    Well there you go Duraleigh... now you're done for the day! ****! Now I'm over quota! AAAAARRRRGGGHHHHH!
    My Pool:
    12K gal IG gunite with 7' raised spa, gunite waterfall, PebbleTec Caribbean Blue finish, solar heating & in-floor cleaning system

Equipment: Sta-Rite 300' Cartridge Filter, Intellichlor IC20 SWCG, Sta-Rite 400k BTU heater, Intelliflow 4x160 main pump & Sta-Rite 3/4 hp waterfall pump, EasyTouch controlls w/ wireless controller, TF-100 Test Kit w/ salt test.

4. Back To Top    #4

Re: Major problem with the forum!

Now I heard everything! LOL
    In-Ground SWG pool 11,000 gal., Jandy CL460 Filter, 1.5hp Stealth Jandy pump, Paramount PV3 In-Floor cleaning sys., Goldline SWG, Hayward Color Logic 2.5 LED Light

5. Back To Top    #5
    oh, geez, I blew it big time today!! Guess there's no more 'playful banter because the Mermaid is not a chem geek' for me!!!!

8000 gallon 20' x 48" round vinyl frame pool, 12" sand filter (don't have the specs on the pump), TF100 test kit
    Handy Links: PoolMath, TF-100 Test Kit, Pool School, CYA-Chlorine Chart
    "Shock" is a process, not a product!

6. Back To Top    #6
    No kiddin' Eskimo! It's getting such that you need to pack a lunch before you sign on!

........now let's see, how many more members do we need to get to 8,200?
    TFP Moderator TF100 Test Kit TF100 TestKit YouTube Channel PoolMath
    You're done SLAMing when:
    1)You lose 1ppm or less FC overnight, & 2)You have .5ppm CC's or less, & 3)your water is clear.

~ One should not use a sledge hammer to swat a mosquito. ~

If you found TFP helpful and we saved you money ... Become a TFP Supporter!

7. Back To Top    #7

Funny, I belong to a photo board and we used to get about 4 pages of posts a day, now all of a sudden it is up to about 25 pages a day. Guess the net is getting bigger
    20x40 IG vinyl, heatpump and solar and 3 siberian huskies, 10kw PV solar electric system. Nikon Photographer D800e dSLR.

8. Back To Top    #8
    Don't do that to me! I see a title like "Major problem with the forum!" and my heart stops. I'm thinking server crashes, log-in errors, missing posts.
    TFP Founder

My Pool: 13K gal IG gunite with 7' spa, Pentair Cartridge Filter, Intellichlor IC40 SWG, Polaris 280 Cleaner, TF-100 Test Kit w/ salt test.

9. Back To Top    #9
    I think the problem is all the PW'ing going on.
    Brian
    20K IG Gunite w/ raised 7ft spillover spa. 1.5 HP Hayward Northstar pump 425 sq ft Hayward cartridge filter, Colorlogic lights AquaRite SWG AquaLogic PS-8 control
    1hp pump for sheer descent

10. Back To Top    #10

Are we talking about a mistress being too attractive? That's what my wife would refer TFP
    8,000 gal IG concrete & tiled lap pool, 1/2 hp pump, 24" sand filter, SWG Auto Clean, whole pool under shed, 3 X 2ft waterfall one end overflow the other end. TF100 Testkit. 80 F Water whole year round.

11. Back To Top    #11

Another problem

I would like to bring up another more serios issue....................my pb is very upset right now! Unfortunately for him I have somehow seemed to learn all together too much about pools and I've seemed to have created a mind of my own thanks to TFP Too bad for him cause I plan to go way over my quota today! I have also referred 3 other people to the site. I love this forum it has far more than just helped me witht the stress of my new pool build.
    14x33 fiberglass freeform
    Variable speed Pentair intelliflo superpump
    420 Clean and Clear Plus cartridge filter.
    pool-school/pool_calculator , http://www.tftestkits.net/

12. Back To Top    #12

Is that what occurred on the "other pool" forum? They have not allowed new members to sign up, so all I can do is browse... I guess there is a reason to the madness.
    20k Gunite/Prism Blue-Pebblesheen, Pentair Tagelus TA-100D Sand Filter, Heliocol Solar Water Heater, 2 bubblers and 2 waterfalls installed 2007, 3hp IntelliFlo VS Pump 011018 installed 2013, Aquabot Turbo T4 RC and Stenner 45MHP10 w/The Liquidator container installed 2012.
    Antigua Spa by Artesian Spas: 325 gl, 52 jets, 6 hp 2 sp & 6 hp 1 sp, Circulation System 24 Hour Whisper Pure, Ozonator, LED digital lighting, The Artesian Pillowfall installed 2007.
    Retired: 2hp Pentair Whisperflow, Legend Platinum w/booster pump, PH Adjuster