Anyone in the market for a used pool slide?

Patsul

May 15, 2012
SR Smith Big Dipper for sale. Originally $1700. We would love for it to find a new home that will use it.
The slide has a 4-foot-by-10-foot deck footprint and can be mounted on-pool deck or lakeside dock. Measures 8 ft at it's tallest point. Left curve. The slide is made completely of rotomoulded polyethylene with a ladder and runway which mounts to just about any decking surface. Innovative "flume-style" runway. We just are not using it enough these days. Please let me know if you are interested and I can send pictures.

Thanks!

Patsul said:
SR Smith Big Dipper for sale. Originally $1700. We would love for it to find a new home that will use it.
The slide has a 4-foot-by-10-foot deck footprint and can be mounted on-pool deck or lakeside dock. Measures 8 ft at it's tallest point. Left curve. The slide is made completely of rotomoulded polyethylene with a ladder and runway which mounts to just about any decking surface. Innovative "flume-style" runway. We just are not using it enough these days. Please let me know if you are interested and I can send pictures.

Thanks!

I am interested in your slide, can you give me additional information or photo, price and location (city and state).

Patsul said:

Thanks!

I am interested in your slide, can you send me a photo and price? I'm in seattle and can come to look at the slide if you still have it available. Thanks.

We bought a house with a in ground pool recently and there was a slide with similar dimensions that you're talking about... I used a sawzall and put it in the free section on craigslist... I now feel like a real moron. I had no idea they can cost that much. We don't have kids so the slide was a waste of space and an eyesore.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.