Pentair Intelliflo VF repair

efinical

Bronze Supporter
Mar 30, 2008
This post is just an FYI about a problem I had with the intelliflow vf pump when starting up this season (North Carolina). It worked as expected for the first week, then the LCD panel went blank. I had bought the pump through amazon and had my electrician/handyman install it. I called pentair, and received excellent service despite the fact that, of course, it was a month out of warranty. The local pool company came out to look at it free of charge, and even though the LCD came back to life after several days, replaced the control unit under warranty. It seems there was a problem with some of the boards used in the pumps causing failures, which supposedly has been corrected with a design change. Hopefully this is true.

So the long and short of it is there may be a defect in the circuit boards of some of these pumps, and Pentair stepped up to the plate and fixed for free it even though technically it was not under warranty. I was very impressed with the service provided by Pentair and hopefully I will not have further issues.

Efinical

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.