My control panel is blank

poolbee

LifeTime Supporter
May 22, 2007
WNY
The pump was turned on for the first time this season. The pool company just left a bill in the door with a note" no display". I went out to look and the display was on and I checked the salt level. I went to add salt and then ran a system check. After that the display just read "purifier" which I had never seen before. Then some of the letters in "purifier" started going and now nothing. I changed the battery and no display still. I have seen a few posts regarding no display but no remedies have been posted. Any ideas out there?
Thanks.

Well after having the pump run for a while I went back out to check. Still no display. So I turned off the pump at the power switch for the 10th or so time and when I turned it back on it said "turn off pump"!. I didn't and let it be for a minute and now it is working fine. Go figure.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.