Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Looking for a pool cover

1. Back To Top    #1

Looking for a pool cover

Every time this year I curse myself for not having a pool cover for all the leaves that drop into my pool. My main reason for not getting a cover is that my pool has a built-in spa that spills over into the pool. This causes my pool deck to not be flat. There is about 20 feet of it that is elevated any where from 6 inches to 2 feet. I've never seen any pool covers that can handle this. Additionally I'd like to have the pool and spa covers separate if possible.

Anyone know if this can be done?

thanks,
    dave
    15,500 gal, inground gunite pool with 7 ft spa, 2 speed pump 2hp/.33hp, 3/4 hp booster pump, Intermatic P1353 timer, AutoPilot SC-48, Sand filter with ZeoBest, Heater, that I never use . . .

2. Back To Top    #2
    im sure loop-loc can make something up i would need to see a few pictures

3. Back To Top    #3

Here are a couple pictures.

http://www.troublefreepool.com/viewtopic.php?t=779

thanks,
    15,500 gal, inground gunite pool with 7 ft spa, 2 speed pump 2hp/.33hp, 3/4 hp booster pump, Intermatic P1353 timer, AutoPilot SC-48, Sand filter with ZeoBest, Heater, that I never use . . .

4. Back To Top    #4
    no problem loop-loc makes something called secure-a-gap the cover would go over the spa also but there would be no gaps and no leaves in the pool