trying my hand at tiki

maybe?
001.jpg

and yes it's not proportioned. i'm gonna try having a bit of a warp to it since i'm kind of going off a design from one i saw on a website. and i dont want to be a copycat.

You have alot more talent than I do. Looks great! You should get some 3/16" oak, boil it or steam it, clamp it onto a steel pipe about 8 inches in diameter and let it cure. It would look wicked in a dark ebony stain with natural earth colors.

ive been contemplating that idea. i like suggestions so i can try stuff i have'nt thought about. so i skipped a few pics but this is where im at now. just a bit more tuning and im on to the next one. oh yeah, no paint for this one. just different shades of stain.
0014.jpg

nope. not that south. thats just my excuse for when i do a face plant on those heavy drinkin nights that appear once in a while.

i thought about selling them, but i have my own property to decorate first. then we'll see what happens.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
well, i changed the last to this. for the color i went with sedona red for the main, natural on the eyes, and provicial for the edges to make it look shadowed. im contemplating making a couple more of these lizards to sell. let me know if any of you might have any interest in this.
P1030203.jpg

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.