Semi inground question

Apr 1, 2012
Hi
just found this forum and 1st time posting. Ok so had a 12x24 Quest pool installed yesterday installers did great job. I dug the pool by hand 18" inground and I'm wondering if I should put any type of extra coating on what's going to be buried like spray paint or something it is a steel wall and thought it might help I'm on long island so I do have pretty good soil sandy with good drainage any insight would be great thankyou

Any thoughts on using tar? a friend of mine said he did this over 20 years ago and he still has the pool I do have some resin parts will the tar have any affect on those? The pool is 18 " in the ground.

Help!! semi inground question

Hi
just installed semi inground this week pool is a quest. 12x24 in the ground 18" Its sandy soil but Its a steel pool with resin caps I was thinkin about some extra protection before I back fill what would be a good protection? I was thinking about Painting on roof tar but I want to make sure it doesn't damage anything any other ideas would be great I'm very new at this. Thankyou

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.