Timer Problem

G

Hello -

Don't know if anyone else has seen this issue: The timer dial on my main pump is bending the "off" pin when it contacts it to turn the pump off at the designated time. The pin should trip the on/off switch, but somehow the pin is getting bent and the pump keeps on running until you turn it off manually...

That unit contains standard timers. I haven't heard of an issue like that before. Is it bending the tripper pin or the dial face? If it's the tripper pin, it has to be sumething pretty substantial to bend that.

wkener2 said:
Hello -
... The timer dial on my main pump is bending the "off" pin when it contacts it to turn the pump off at the designated time. ...

I have seen that problem on my timer. I am not certain what caused it, but I suspect it was due to using tripper pins that are almost but not exactly the correct size. Did you recently replace or add these trippers?

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.