Greetings from the Desert

laveenmoose

LifeTime Supporter
May 9, 2012
Laveen (Phoenix), AZ
Hi guys, new member here :cheers: Have a 10.5K salt pool, love it. Just bought a Circupool RJ30 which is due here in 2 days :-D I was reading reviews of the RJ systems, because I had nothing better to do, and that's how I came across this site. I was reading the tread on Circupool system and was struck by the friendly, honest responses, so I thought I'd explore a little more, and so here I am! Looking forward to learning and helping. :party:

Hey! Welcome to the forum. :lol: As it turns out, zea is one of our nicest folks. That's just a diversion.....The troublesome ones are sneaky and hard ot pick up on at first....watch out for the podkeeper :shock: :shock:

Sorry, to put all these inside jokes in your thread. You will find a ton of nice people and a ton of expert advice on this forum. There is nothing like it on the web.

Thanks y'all, it's good to find a place where the advice is solid, and the answers are real :goodjob: I finally got too much awesome advice from the pool store that shall remain nameless - bunch of Muppets :grrrr: Anyway, we had our pool put in 7 years ago and I've pretty tried to figure it out as I've gone along, my original LM3 finally expired, so eagerly awaiting my new Circupool. Pool is fine, biggest problem I have is the Kool Deck flaking which is going to necessitate replacing it, so anyone know a good material supply company? Ta much :cheers: