For those interested in "Where's Ben Powell"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Poolsean said:
It's an Obit for his mother, or perhaps wife???...as I don't know how old Ben was.

If she was sick for a while, and he had to take care of her, that would explain where he's been.

Sorry, we are not going to pick up this same conversation here as it led to an argument at Pool Forum. There are two sides to that story and unless we are going to allow both sides to voice an opinion, I don't think it fair to continue with no more than an assumption. Two years is a long time to be gone for any reason and besides, that topic is between Ben (should he ever show back up), the people who did not receive kits or refunds, and to a lesser extent, the moderators. Let's let them keep the discussion over there, where it belongs.

Thanks,
Sean

PS - After a re-read, my prior post sounds a bit harsh. PoolSean, I understand you were just offering condolences which, I'm sure, we all share. However, as the posts in the thread at PF indicate, this is still a sore subject for a lot of people, and I don't think it's an appropriate topic for this forum.

Thanks,
Sean

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.