The Top 10 Signs that "should" be posted at your pool...

"Caution Pig Crossing"
When he goes outside, he walks down the steps and passes by the deck for the pool.

100_0597.jpg

That cracked me up!!! (above)

Something I'm thinking about posting this year is:

Make your own Dang frozen drinks :D (I know mine are better but I drink bourbon, not fruity drinks...why should I keep making them...I invited you over to hang out, not be your bartenter after all!)

Sorry, just a little 'rant' sign I want to make!

:D

no skinny dipping before midnight.

dont come here to talk about work, you come to relax. if work is brought up. throw your self out as me throwing you out is to much work.

*WARNING* pools can cause extreme relaxation. you may not realise when your son has just asked you for your BMW and credit card and you said yes.

if you float in the pool with a blow up boat. dont whine when you get splashed, if you wanted to stay dry. go to a neighbor who has no pool and lay in their driveway.

if you need to talk on the phone about, what god knows who had on last night, to the who knows where party last night and how her shoes did not match, go inside as us men cant hear the game on the water proof TV.

you can pee anyware but the water and the floor. toilets and where ever the dogs pee are fine.

just because the pool is open does not mean its warm.

make your own drink. if you dont know how. thats what a country club is for. go there if you want a full service staff to pamper you.

LOL i got carried away. guess these were just a sample of gripes i got and gave last year.

o yea and BEWARE OF GOLDEN RETRIVERS. THEY CAN AND WILL LICK YOU TO DEATH.
pup.jpg

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Whale Crossing

Please Do Not poke Floating Pool owner

Pool equipped with automatic water leveler- Please refrain from adding liquids to my pool.

House eqquiped with a Cabana Bath--Please use it.

Welcome to my OOL. Notice that there is no P in it, let's keep it that way.

Warning, Do not peek into backyard after dark, Pool owner might be Skinny Dipping. Not responsible for therapy sessions or damage to vision.

Rollin Thunder said:
Craig said:
[edited by SeanB - family friendly only please]

Lawyers suck..No pool reference, but this sign should be everywhere!

hey hey hey, lets be nice here, my wifes a lawyer and a darn good one at that. :?

I agree, we have 6 in my family, all great people!

Now, back to topic...

"if you don't like Jimmy Buffett you don't have to come over :D"

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.