Terre Haute indiana
Pool Size
Surface
Vinyl
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
CircuPool RJ-60
my fc 5.5, cc 0, tc 5.5 al 140, ph between 7.5 7.8, ch 250, and cya 30. I get my fc up to 6 at night and next morning its still six maybe 5.5 but by noon its down to 2 i bring it back up to 6 and by 4 pm its down to 2 again. is this normal or should i raise the cya. Also this is my first year starting with bbb after finishing the last 30 days of the last season, never has it opened this easy and the water clear up this fast, thanks to all

i have 3 inch triclor tabs left from last year, what do you think about using them to get the cya up seeing how my ta is high. thought the tabs would raise cya and lower the ta. if so how many would i need to go from a cya of 30 to 50

REBARBEE said:
i have 3 inch triclor tabs left from last year, what do you think about using them to get the cya up seeing how my ta is high. thought the tabs would raise cya and lower the ta. if so how many would i need to go from a cya of 30 to 50
It would be a slower process to raise the CYA this way. You can use the PoolCalculator.Com to calculate the amount needed to do what you want.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.