SO.... Where do you get your pool toys cheap?

cherylandco

LifeTime Supporter
May 7, 2009
Mice got into our pool house this winter - they have NEVER done that before! I cleaned it out Saturday and had to burn every single one of our pool toys - except 1 Swimways Spring Float. We had I think 7 of them?

So, I guess we'll start over again. :hammer: Where do you get your pool toys/floats/accs? We love those floats, but I just can't run out and buy a bunch at $30ish bucks a pop!!!

The local mom-n-pop pool store.

Although I was just in Target a few minutes ago, and they have an aisle with pool toys right now. I almost bought the hand cranked water cannon. http://www.swimways.com/flood-force-wat ... p-196.aspx
196_9_.jpg

My dad brought one over last weekend thinking he was gonna have the upper hand on the grandkids but he did not. The hand cranked water cannon was disappointing. It did not have much water volume coming out and didn't have the distance that the floating/foam guns have. It was nice that it didn't need to be reloaded!

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.