Replacement for SFS2000 Skimmer Filter Pump

May 5, 2012
We bought an Intex ProSeries pool 2 yrs ago. We need to replace the bucket on the skimmer. I have searched the internet to no avail. Does anyone know where I can get a replacement bucket? Or, does GenFoam have a replacement skimmer filter pump for the pool? If I have to find a different pump style, it will be a mess trying to convert it since it is a through the wall system. We have already filled our pool for the year and will have to empty half of the 24 X 48 pool water. Any help would be greatly appreciated!! Brenda

I realise it's been a week and you may have resolved the issue already but if not... do you have an actual leak in the bucket and need it replaced or did the pump die?
My skimmer pump died this week and our quickest fix was found right here: adding-sand-filter-to-18-round-summer-escape-pool-help-t34644.html
I purchased a summer escapes hose kit at Walmart that made hooking up a new intex pump easy. Everything is working smoothly even with the dead motor still attached. Hopefully this can help some others out. 'Tis the season :p

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.