A huge thank you to this forum (all new to BBB read this)

jt100

Aug 28, 2008
Rochester, NY
Pool Size
Surface
Vinyl
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Pentair Intellichlor IC-60
I'm putting this post under "Just getting started" to encourage others who are trying the BBB method for the first time. I just opened my pool today (Rochester, NY) and I'm on my third year of BBB. This forum has been invaluable in terms of the tools and advice offered. I'm nowhere near a regular poster, in fact, I usually only come here for research or the occasional advice with a problem, but i really have a handle on my pool now thanks to you all. Anyone new to BBB need not be intimidated, once the process is learned, it is actually quite simple and straight forward. The amount of money, time and aggravation i have avoided thanks to you all has been priceless. Family and friends are amazed at how little work, chemicals, money etc. are involved in maintaining our pool. Thanks again for all your time, commitment and great advice.
John T

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.