Questions Regarding Poolskim

There have been a lot of good feedback on this board and on the Pool Forum board about the Poolskim. I went on the website and it does say that you can use it on an above-ground pool, which is what I have. I was wondering if anyone has this thing and if they might have any pictures of what it would like like. The website shows a picture of it, but attached to an in-ground pool. I'm a visual person and would like to get a better idea of what this would look like attached to the eye of an above-ground pool.

Also, both my daughters have long hair. They both shed worst than my dog. Actually, I have a cockapoo and he doesn't shed at all. Anyway, the pool floor is always filled with bugs and hair. There is just so much hair. I'm wondering if this item would be useful for my pool. I really don't get too many leaves since I live in a new subdivision and the trees have not matured enough yet.

Thanks.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.