Mud Bugs!

tagprod

LifeTime Supporter
Jul 3, 2007
Tomball, Texas
We're in the middle of Crawfish season. I love me some crawfish!!! Boiled some up last weekend.

002.jpg

005.jpg

tagprod said:
lulupalooza said:
Oh YUMMY! Can't wait until we do our low country boil!

Hey I see you are from Tomball. I have a good friend who lives there :)

I'll bet he loves crawfish too! what's a low country boil?

LOL actually she does! And so do I! or we, DH is a bigger fan!

A low country boil is crawfish( some people omit this) shrimp, corn on the cob, red potatoes, kibalsa sausage all boiled together in a big ole pot ( best done outdoors-we use or outdoor deep fryer to boil it all in) with some old bay and crab boil seasoning. Then you drain it all out and spread it on a newspaper lined picnic table and chow down with some ice cold brewskies,LOL Oh it's HEAVEN! We do this a lot when we go down to Beaufort SC in the summer :)

lulupalooza said:
tagprod said:
lulupalooza said:
Oh YUMMY! Can't wait until we do our low country boil!

Hey I see you are from Tomball. I have a good friend who lives there :)

I'll bet he loves crawfish too! what's a low country boil?

LOL actually she does! And so do I! or we, DH is a bigger fan!

A low country boil is crawfish( some people omit this) shrimp, corn on the cob, red potatoes, kibalsa sausage all boiled together in a big ole pot ( best done outdoors-we use or outdoor deep fryer to boil it all in) with some old bay and crab boil seasoning. Then you drain it all out and spread it on a newspaper lined picnic table and chow down with some ice cold brewskies,LOL Oh it's HEAVEN! We do this a lot when we go down to Beaufort SC in the summer :)

I'm there!!! Just don't omit the crawfish!

My property is surrounded by rice fields and crawfish ponds. They are everywhere around here. We were actually digging them out when we excavated for my pool. I have a 200' x 80' pond in my back yard full of bass and bream and I don't feed them at all, they are completely fed from the crawfish that live here. Kinda convenient! And yes, we eat our fair share of them too!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.