Beaded Expandable Liner

Mar 21, 2012
NC
Hey guys, I bought a used 33' above ground pool. It had a beaded liner. I want to put in a deep end, but can not seem to find any 33' expandable beaded liners. It seems that all of them at that size are overlap. Does anyone have a 33' round AGP with a beaded expandable liner that you know of? I thought I had it all worked out and now this has popped up :rant:

what you are describing doesn't exist. It's like saying do they sell red paint that's blue. An expandable liner is essentially an over lap liner. You throw it in the pool and whatever wall material is extra hangs over the edge of the pool wall. Beaded liners need to be measured for the wall height of the pool. You are not out of luck though, just dig the pool to suit your needs and then take accurate measurements and have the liner made for you. I use Pocono Pool Products, they will ship nationally but you might want to buy from a liner company that is closer to where you live in case you experience any trouble they might send a technician out to see what the problem is.

Like x-pert said, all the expandable liners I know are overlap. I had not thought of doing a custom liner, though I would guess cost might put you back in the market for an off the shelf overlap. All agp pools I have seen can be converted to overlap by removing the bead receiver. What is your reason for the beaded liner other than your pool previously had one?

And I was wanting the deck to be positioned under
The top rail which would make an overlap liner not possible??
Unless I remove the deck boards. Which I wanted to avoid when having to
Do a liner replacement.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.