Stabilizer Q

Apr 4, 2012
I had put my stabilizer in a sock to hang in front of the intake (trying to get "swamp to oasis"), and it fell off into the green swamp. Can''t find it cause I can't see! Will the stabilizer hurt my vinyl lining?

I tried finding it with the net and the vacuum (turned off of course) and no luck. Oh great. This just stinks. I mean really...how far could it have gone? lol Thinking about gettin in there and searching with my feet...but GROSS!!!!

>jblizzle: A video would have been more appropriate...to capture the sound. "OMG! OMG!! Yuck! Where the heck is that thing?! This so gross! It has to be in here! OMG! AAAGGGHHH!" Or something like that...lol. Me on my tippy toes (I'm only 5' in a 4' pool) with my arms over my head 'cause of the freezing water only an arctic penguin could appreciate, slipping and sliding on the slimy ick. Classic!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.