Hi! newbie from Georgia

lulupalooza

LifeTime Supporter
Mar 29, 2008
Evans, GA
Hi all!

Just wanted to say hello and intor myself. I'm Laura from GA. DH is Mike. We are just getting started with our first pool. We haven't gotten it 'yet' it's in the works as we speak.

We are hopefully getting an AG 24x52 here soon. Kinda nervous about it since we have 4 young kids 3 boys 10,8 and 3 1/2 and a princess 2. So looks like a fence will be going around it as well!

Anyone recommend one AG over another? I have inquired about doughboys, but heard they are super expensive. So we are going with a Aquasphere Conquest model. Anyone ever hear of it or know anything about it? for almost 5k I don't want to make a bad deal since we are going to finance here.

Looking forward togetting a chance to browse around and read up on the boards and meeting everyone.

Laura

Howdy! I'm new to the forum, too. But I've already asked about 4 or 5 different questions, these guys/gals are good! I'm so glad I found this site.
BTW, I ordered a test kit from duraleigh, I do know already that testing your water is SO important...the folks here can give pros/cons over different test kits & methods.
See you around the forum
Todd