dnor28

dnor28

LifeTime Supporter
May 9, 2007
Cartersville, GA
lol Guess it is about time I introduce myself. My name is Dana and I live in Cartersville, GA. Just installed a 27ft round ABG pool a couple of months ago and have been reading, reading, reading on taking care of my pool. Came across this forum from the other poolforum.com site. And boy am I glad I finally found a place that I can be a part of if I need to ask any questions! I started my pool out as the BBB method and glad I did. Not having to spend tons of money is very pleasing to me. But just wanted to say Hi and glad to be here!

Oh welcome! Will we see pictures of your pool or did you already put them there and I missed it?

Thanks so much for the warm welcome! I don't have pictures yet of my pool, still working on getting the deck built half way around it and cleaning up the back yard. Ugh that is a lot of work :lol: We are working on also trying to get a few trees that we didn't know where going to shade our pool like it is doing but once I do have everything looking good I will show some before and after pics (going to take a picture this week for a before pic). We did get to play in the pool yesterday and I was so excited to have finally had the chance to use it. Was hard to get in and out of the pool, so it just going to make my husband and I push to get the deck done a lot sooner than we are planning 8)