Outdoor island door and draw installs

Drive two screws (or four for a bigger drawer) from the inside of the drawer box so that the tips of the screws stick out the other side about 1/8th of an inch. Then take your drawer front and hold it on the cabinet as it should be aligned and either press it against the screws or pull the drawer forward to poke the screws into the back of the drawer front. While still holding everything in place open the drawer fully and drive the screw while holding the front against your hip.

I would recommend installing the doors first so that the fronts align with them. If you post some pics I can advise you as to what hinges to use and how to mount them.

I do this for a living and there are hundreds of different types of hinges for hundreds of applications.

My Doors and Drawers have slots in them. You use flathead screws to secure them to the frame.

You may need to remove the drawers to attach the box. Also don't forget to support the bottom of the drawerset. Once you get them loaded up it could put stress on the frame. I installed bracing on one set and then I cut a block to size that fits under the 3-Drawer Set.

eb31cd71.jpg

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.