The link for "Leslie's Chlorine FAS-DPD Service Test Kit"

rock

Apr 26, 2012
New here ... and reading all I can about pools and how to test for pool chemistry.

Unfortunately, the link in the OP of the thread BBB for Beginners for "Leslie's Chlorine FAS-DPD Service Test Kit" appears to be dead (the Taylor kit links work fine).
The closest I could find by searching is 81330 DPD Complete Chlorine Kit, $60

Leslies said:
Kit contains tests for free, combined, and total chlorine (.5 to 5ppm), total bromine (1 to 10ppm), pH (7.0 to 8.0) with acid and base demand, total alkalinity, calcium hardness, and cyanuric acid.

May I ask: Is this $60 81330 DPD Complete Chlorine Kit the same as the recommended Leslie's Chlorine FAS-DPD Service Test Kit" kit?
81330.jpg

Re: BBB for Beginners

rock said:
New here ... and reading all I can about pools and how to test for pool chemistry.

Unfortunately, the link in the OP for "Leslie's Chlorine FAS-DPD Service Test Kit" appears to be dead.
The closest I could find by searching is 81330 DPD Complete Chlorine Kit, $60

Leslies said:
Kit contains tests for free, combined, and total chlorine (.5 to 5ppm), total bromine (1 to 10ppm), pH (7.0 to 8.0) with acid and base demand, total alkalinity, calcium hardness, and cyanuric acid.

May I ask: Is this $60 81330 DPD Complete Chlorine Kit the same as the recommended Leslie's Chlorine FAS-DPD Service Test Kit" kit?
81330.jpg

No, that is not the same kit.

Re: The link for "Leslie's Chlorine FAS-DPD Service Test Kit

JasonLion said:
They keep changing their web site. The correct kit is now here.

Thanks for clarifying the test kit for the comparison of the three most recommended:
- $68 TFTestkits TF-100
28.jpg

- $47 Taylor K-2006
83.JPG

- $71 Leslies Chlorine FAS-DPD Service Test Kit #81329
81329.jpg

leslies web site said:
A complete DPD test kit designed for service people, commercial pool operators and health dept officials interested in economy & portability. Tests for Free & Combined Chlorine (1 drop = 0.2 or 0.5ppm), pH (7.0 - 8.0), Acid Demand, Base Demand, Calcium Hardness, Total Alkalinity and Cyanuric Acid. Includes Titrants to improve accuracy. Uses .75 oz reagents.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.