Deciding to replace entire SWG system

lungs414

LifeTime Supporter
Mar 18, 2012
Eastern Long Island,New York
Any recommendations on different systems. The people at poolsupplyworld gave recommendations for three different systems
1. Hayward Goldine
2. Jandy AquaPure 1400 Salt Water Chlorinator
3. Compupool cpsc36

I heard Aquarite is good but if you have kinda unstable power supply might be a real problem with board sensitivity. Living on Long Island NY real problem exists.
Don't know much about Jandy, and compupool seems to be liked on here.
Any help thoughts are greatly appreciated.

Vinyl inground, 28K gallons.

The Hayward/AquaRite units have a very solid history. Yes, they have their problems, as does every other brand. You hear about the problems more because there are more of them installed. The largest advantage they have is that when they do have problems there are plenty of people around who know how to solve the problems.

CompuPool is comparatively new, has been getting very good reviews, and has a very attractive price.

While the Jandy unit is perfectly fine, I can't think of any reason to pick it over either of the other two unless you have a Jandy automation system.

Thank you Jason.
The going price of the Hayward after $75 rebate is less than the Jandy. The compupool I don't know anything about either and being that this pool is at a vacation home I am really more interested in quality. Ease of repairs and access to parts is very important to me.
Any insight and personal experience from people with compupool would be appreciated.

Thanks
Rich

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.