Rob and Cate's new mess...

reef n ale

LifeTime Supporter
First of all, being a noob to the forum, I have to thank you all for the wealth of info provided here. You've all taught me so much!!! Thanks!!!

This is the renovation of our old IG vinyl pool to the new IG gunite pool.

This progression of pics started 3/18/08.

I hope you all like the pics and PLEASE let me know if you see anything that concerns you...

Rob

Attachments

• DSC_0018-1.JPG
    DSC_0018-1.JPG
    155.3 KB · Views: 1,375
  • DSC_0019-2.JPG
    DSC_0019-2.JPG
    161.1 KB · Views: 1,382
  • DSC_0004-2.JPG
    DSC_0004-2.JPG
    154.4 KB · Views: 1,381
here we go...

dsc00201th9.jpg

dsc00351cn7.jpg

dsc00561kj6.jpg

dsc00571qk5.jpg

dsc00581yx6.jpg

It looks to me like your pool builder is doing a great job keeping away from your landscaping. This is a good sign that he cares about your things. You don't seem to have near the mess most have. You are going to love that new pool it looks great. Don't like to sound stupid but ware is the mushroom capital?? Michigan maybe?
good luck with the new build
Ric W.

Thanks for all the compliments guys! :) I'm keeping my fingers crossed that all goes well...

I had 3 pics in my first post, but they somehow didn't survive the night, so I'll try to repost so you can see the "before" shots.

The shed is a 16' x 12' timberframe that an Amish gentleman built on site for me. We call it the "pool barn". ;)

And yes,it's the only claim to fame for Kennett Square, Pa ! Aren't I lucky?! lol

Rob

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
I hate to be the one to throw water on the camp fire but....

One bad thing I don't like......................... your fence around the yard.

In my town, that fence would never be "approved" as built to code.

Is there another fence going around the pool?

LOL!!! Love the t-shirt!!!

Yeah, I'll say the fence is rough in spots, but it's 4' post and rail with stapled wire. No other fence will be going around the pool. I guess it counts where I live. The inspector said I do have to install self closing gates though. I have 2 on order...

Thanks Vegasmom! :) And I wish it was bigger, but it's 42' x 22'. Not too bad...

Rob

Thanks crabboy!

The lights were bonded yesterday and we're scheduled for gunite Friday(Monday if bad weather Friday)! Woohoo!!!! We'll see how they do with the loader entrance...

Hey MQ... I welcome all hijacks! :)

So what was that all about? Did we put fuel surcharges on mushroom shipments? hehe...

Rob

reef n ale - who is building your pool, if you don't mind me asking? looks like it will be pretty nice!

by the way, do you ever go to the chadds ford winery wine festival? I hear that it's pretty nice event....not too far from me over the Comm. Barry Bridge.

reef n ale - who is building your pool, if you don't mind me asking? looks like it will be pretty nice!

by the way, do you ever go to the chadds ford winery wine festival? I hear that it's pretty nice event....not too far from me over the Comm. Barry Bridge.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.