Rob and Cate's new mess...

Thanks smuggs! I'm new to the forum so I don't know the rules. If I get the ok from the mods I'll post who my builder is.

And the Chadds Ford Winery is about 5 minutes from my house! Definitely go if you get the chance. At the end of the winery tour, you can purchase from the retail shop, bring your tasty new wines outside and enjoy food and music. It's pretty fun! We go a few times a year...

Rob

Hi All!

We made some progress today...GUNITE!!! 8)

Rob

dsc0001oe4.jpg

dsc0006bi1.jpg

dsc0009ri5.jpg

dsc0014xj1.jpg

dsc0019xr7.jpg

dsc0021ga1.jpg

dsc0022aj6.jpg

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Very nice looking pool Rob. I love shape and use of shelves! My original designed had a simular free-form shape, but some set-back regulations made me adapt to more of a kidney shape.

It looks like we're on the same time-line. You're also pretty close (I'm in Central Bucks). When is that pool party again? ;)

Kenneth Square...Love Longwood Gardens!

John

Mushroom man says "Thumbs up" on the kabobs, Joyce!!! :whoot: hehe...

00021477atmosphere111vt9.jpg

Thanks John! I think you're just a little bit ahead of us...we just got the equipment delivery. So, we're waiting to set that and schedule the plumbers, electricians, and propane guys.

We're also just picking out the tile and Pebble Tec color. We're thinking Tropical Breeze if anyone cares to comment on that!

Rob

reef n ale said:
Thanks John! I think you're just a little bit ahead of us...we just got the equipment delivery. So, we're waiting to set that and schedule the plumbers, electricians, and propane guys.
It looks like you're about 2 weeks behind us. After the digging an gunite, everything seemed to slow down. It's getting there though. We'll both be swimming in May...Hopefully...

Close to 80 degrees today. Ugh. Must...Resist..Filling...Pool

John

Yeah, John, things are in the slow stage for us.

We now have the equipment set and tiles ordered.

I really need some help with this one...

I've searched and searched looking for info on the waterfall building process. I can't find much and I'm assuming there are quite a few methods around. My PB is using a shelf, but as time goes on and I learn more, I really can't figure out how this is going to go.

I came home yesterday to find something that *appears* to be a tar coating on the shelf(see above pics for shelf). I'm not 100% sure that's what it is...

Does this sound right and could someone fill me in on how this part of the build should go???

Rob

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.