intex ultra frame help

lkrus

Mar 31, 2012
was wondering if any one has had to re-adjust the upright supports after getting the pool filled? my water level is at the intake port and i noticed 2 legs on one side have settled and need to rise up about a 1 inch i do have them resting on pavers . so any one with advice or idea on how to lift
the 2 legs please chime in i would hate to have to drain the pool to fix it . all thought the city would love my water bill!!

DO NOT USE YOUR BODY TO LIFT! I did and hurt for months afterwards (of course I did it again and again!)
The next time I need to adjust, I will use my brain!
Like maybe a 2x4 under the horizontal with a support inside the pool and a jack outside?

We had a 15 x 48" Intex for 5yrs. It never failed that a few legs would be a few inches off(perfectionist thingy would raise it's ugly head, if water level didn't hit same level of liner tiles all the way around) I found a super easy way to tweak the water level on my every whim. I would use a garden spade shovel(long type shovel with curved tip.) I slip the tip of shovel under black rubber plastic foot and then a brick under shovel blade for leverage. This makes it is easy to lift to put treated lumber squares in place. I would use piece of foam noodle between pool and wood if there was any chance of it rubbing the liner. I am hoping this will work on the new Ultra type foot. I also used this method on two poles at once when a section was more than a little off. That time, I brought legs up and put brick pavers under legs and a foam noodle under liner following curve of seam. I feel like I kinda abused "Big Blueness" with all my tweaking, but it never caused one single problem with either the liner or supports. We only replaced her because our kids are teenagers now, and we needed a larger pool to accommodate their "growing" circle of friends. I hope this helps some Intex owners with what seems to be a very common problem. P.S. I also use slices of noodle around jet to keep it stable and keep it from digging into liner. This also helps to direct angle of water flow if you make it a wedge slice.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.