Basket near pump clean and no bubbles
Cartridge filter 30psi
Paramount pump ZERO PSI
Water comes out from one pop heads only
Cartridge filter cleaned
All valve lubed properly
Paramount cleaner opened and cleaned

Still small amount of bubbles come out from pop up head

When i cleaned the cell there are two rubber valve , I lubed them too.

If bubbles are coming out the popups, you do have an air leak on the suction side of your system. If you can't see bubbles in the pump basket, it's not big enough to worry about.

It sounds like the pressure gauge on the cleaner valve is broken, since you obviously have water moving through it. Am I understanding you correctly that the popup zones aren't rotating as they should? If so, take the top off that valve and see whether the gear mechanism is busted.

Hold yer horses, we all gotta sleep sometime :)

That's a different kind of valve than I have, but I don't see anything obviously broken in it. There is some rust on the center shaft, but as long as it still turns smoothly I don't think it matters. The incoming water should spin those fins, which in turn will move all the gears (slowly) around to change which zone is on. You never clarified before; are the zones rotating or not?

The bubbles do mean you have a suction side leak; there's no way around that fact. If you open the air bleed on your filter after it's been running a while, what happens?

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
1. Yes zones are NOT rotating , Its catch 22. My PSI on paramount is ZERO. So dont know if the valve is bad or no pressure.
2. After I open my air valve on cartridge filter I get air for 3-4 seconds & then get water in full spees.
Just FYI my PSI on filter is 30.

30 is kinda high; how big is your pump? Filter cart clean?

OK, still zero pressure and you just replaced the gauge (I somehow missed that before) sounds like you aren't getting any water at all to the cleaner valve. From your filter, does all the return water go through the popups, or do you have wall returns/water features/etc that the water can go to? Can you post a picture of the equipment pad? It sounds like there's a valve that's directing the water elsewhere.

Note : My both gauge meters are 0-100 PSI.
1. My pump is
STA - RITE
MAX F PRO
230V, 2 HP, 60Hz, 5 kW
2. cartridge is clean
3. From the filter water can either goto fountain or Cell>then valve , My fountains are closed so all is going through cell > valve possibly.
There are wall returns but when I think they are connected my cell return because when I start the pump water comes out from wall return initially.

I will send the set up picture today.

You were right there is a leak on suction side. I primed the pump & there were no bubble in basket near pump.

But after 24 hours I can see 1 inch diameter bubble.

I carefully check on my Jandy valve below two screns there is a tiny crack on jandy valve base (under the screw).

Is there a way I can seal it ?

Sunny

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.