Jandy Aquapure 1400, 125 and 194 codes

EyeDoc

Apr 22, 2012
I'm on my third sensor after less than four years of owning my pool. Both times my sensor went out, I received error codes 125 and 194. My first sensor was covered under warranty, but I had to buy the second one. Cold weather may be playing a role, as it happened both times after a freeze. I always clean my sensor and cell 3 times/year.

Is this just luck of the draw, or should I be using something other than a tooth brush to clean the sensor?

My sensor went bad this year after using it for just over a year. I did turn my output to 0% this winter for a month and when I started to use it again it was giving me no flow errors. The coldest water temp that I saw this winter was 58 degrees.

My pool builder replaced the sensor under warranty and he said a lot of these sensors are starting to fail. The new sensor has a chip that does some diagnostics before the system starts to produce chlorine. With the old sensor that time was less than a minute and now it takes 4 to 5 minutes. I have not needed to clean my cell as it has been spotless every time I inspected it.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.