Pool Twister for Suction Cleaners

Some folks like them, but the first step is to make sure that your hoses aren't developing memory, which will cause your cleaner to track unevenly. If you lay the hose sections out, are they still straight, or are they starting to bow? If they are, stretching the hose out to its full length and letting it dry in the sun a day should help straighten it back out.

Just wanted to give an update. I did check the lines for memory and even laid them out for a couple days just to make sure. I installed the twister and the pool now is being completly covered by the cleaner and even goes up the walls better cause the cleaner gets 'turned' into the wall and the line is not in the way since it now comes off the cleaner at an angle. So it costs $40 and so far has worked out. Now I need to trouble shoot my Jandy system but that is for another post.

I just ordered one of these. I am surprised more don't try them. They seem to address one of the major problems with suction side cleaners. I do wonder how long it will last and if any parts are available.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.