pool leaking?

Where in relationship to the pool are the pavers? How long have the pavers been installed? If these are pavers near the walls and are part of the deck, maybe the ground has settled creating a void. This happened at my last pool pool over the area where the plumbing went- the ground was not tamped properly and settled after about 6 months :(

Unless your pavers are below the water level, the "pushing up" is not likely caused by a leak. I have had a problem with a few of mine pushing up due to a fungus growth starting below in the sand during very warm weather. The fungus is like a mushroom and was probably in the sand when they laid the pavers. The stuff looks like a black algae bloom. A few soaks of pool bleach killed it off. Also there may be some products to take care of that. When you can pull one of the pavers up without breaking it, take a look to see what is pushing it up.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.