High Temperature reading in cell

Apr 16, 2012
My Board was burned. Performed the soldering fix as described on nocellpower.com. I am now getting power and readings but cell temperature of 152 degrees. So it won't run. I plugged in my old cell (this one is only a few months old) and I get normal temperature readings but it doesn't generate any more. Is the cell bad? Could the soldering have caused this?? Any ideas welcome.
Thanks,
Rogerxcohn

Thanks. I think the connection is OK on board since I am getting other readings now and no "no power" message. But the sensor? Is that in the turbo cell? I checked turbo cell at Leslie's yesterday and they said it came up "fault". So must be the cell.
Thank you

Update; I did the soldering fix (no cell power.com) and returned the faulty t cell from CompuPool. Installed a new one under warranty and everything is working fine now. Thanks for all your help and advice. Saved me a ton ($600) of money! :party:

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.