Help! Old Poseidon 21' Above Ground Pool Needs Parts

I need help finding parts for an older above ground pool that came with the house I purchased. I have what appears to be the original instruction manual. It is listed as a Poseidon Aluminum Granada Pool. I measured it at 21' round and 48"deep. The company is Poseidon Pools Inc. 168 39th Street Brooklyn New York 11232. I've been searching the Net and I cannot find anything on this company.

-Has anyone heard of Poseidon Pools or know where to get replacement parts?

-I need new T Clamps for the uprights to replace all that are missing.

-I am also in the process of changing the liner. The skimmer is cracked and I need to find a new skimmer that will fit the holes previoulsy cut and drilled. I have a replacement gasket that was left that is a swimline hydrotools gasket part #8946. After researching it, it appears this gasket fits hydrotools skimmer model 8940. Can I make this connection and assume I should order a new 8940 skimmer as a replacement. I cant find any measurements for the 8940 on the Net to check.

Thanks!!

Re: Old Poseidon 21' Above Ground Pool Needs Parts

Here are some pics of the manual I found for the pool.

pool-page-001.jpg

pool-page-002.jpg

pool-page-003.jpg

pool-page-004.jpg

pool-page-005.jpg

pool-page-006.jpg

pool-page-007.jpg

pool-page-008.jpg

Thanks!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.