Recommendation for Above Ground Pool Vacuum Cleaner

Hi. I am looking at getting an above-ground pool vacuum cleaner, preferably one that does not connect to the pumps. I've had my pool for 3 years and am tired of using the manual vacuum cleaner. It's hard to manuver and I always manage to get air into the pump. I also have one of those lady bugs and they don't work too good either. My kids will jump into the water with their goggles and say that they still see a lot of hair and dead bugs on the bottom of the pool -- and that is after the bug has been in the water for 3 hours.

I've read that some folks on this board like the Aquabot Pool Rover. Any other recommendations?

Thanks!

I bought a Pool Rover about 3 weeks ago. I've used it twice and it works really well on my pool. When I took the filter bag out to clean, I saw stuff that I didn't know was in the pool. I have a 21' round agp and it cleans it in about a hour.

Thank You

Thank you both for your reply. I am going to take a look at the Pool Rover and the Robo-Kleen. Someone had also mentioned the pool skimmer. I've been looking at that too, but wish I could see a picture of it in an above-ground pool. I want to know if it's something easy to install.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.