Great Deal for Blue Diamond Pool Cleaner

Aug 14, 2011
P'Burg NJ
In Jan I was watching eBay and Amazon's site for prices on several robots. I was leaning toward the Blue Pearl because it costs less. Both of these units are recommended for a Fiberglas pool. I found a Blue Diamond for sale by Amazon's warehouse as "like new" for $349.95.

I decided to take a chance on it and see what it was like. I ordered the unit and the box looked like the unit was shipped around the world a few times. When I opened it up, the unit looked like it had not been used. I unwrapped the PVA scrubbers and the power supply unit. I opened it up and the bag was new and the inside had no stains or debris indicating usage. The power supply light turned on ( unit was not connected since it was not in the pool )

Well I finally removed the pool cover this weekend and placed the Blue Diamond in the shallow end. It ran both days this weekend without issues and finished removing all the debris at the bottom of the pool, including the worms that committed suicide under the pool cover.

If this lasts several years, I definitely got my money's worth. Thanks Amazom!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.