Filling pool today...

Hey Simearl! I had my liner installed today too! I'm curious though....I'm not filling just yet. My PB has 2 vacuums going (I'm sure the neighbors are loving this as they try to go to sleep!). Wonder why I'm not filling and you are???

Karen

Simearl, that's great!! :!: You do know that we expect pictures :party:

Karen, your PB is a moron! without the pool filling, there is NO need for the vacs to be running! If the pool was being filled by your garden hose, I could see having the vacs run - but without water filling the pool, it would make more sense to leave them off until the water started :scratch: AH.... Well, at least the liner is in and you can expect water tomorrow 8) :-D With a little love and LUCK.... :wink:

If either of you have questions about the new liner or method of installation - I'll answer to the best of my ability.

Congrats to both of you!! I hope your pools will always be trouble free :rockon:

Simearl, how's your pool fill going? How 'bout letting me know how long it takes you..then I can cut that by a third!! :lol:

Waste, at this point nothing would surprise me about this guy! :shock: :roll: I just want him done and off my property before I shoot him! :lol:

PB put liner in yesterday at 3pm. Started 2 vacs and put the water hose in. I just checked on the progress 9am and the deep end is almost full. PB wants me to cut the water and vacs off when the water level gets just below the vac lines and give him a call. He said he'd come back out and adjust the liner if needed and cut the returns and skimmers in.

I have all the construction pic and will post them when PB is finished.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.